
My first movie night at The Shop! How could I have been missing out on this??? First, cupcakes of a caliber I did not know possible, served up by the lovely Hoo-Dena Carr - were the first high of the night. This sweety delight served up with an adoring movie night crowd and fans of Whiskey Dick Mountain made the whole evening magical. The band played their last show with heart-felt goodbyes to band mate Heron and his beautiful family - solemnly sending them off to the East Coast. Hopefully this band has some crazy reunion show in the not so distant future.
This is one red hot group of bucks and I gotta say that organ player seems awfully spry and sultry despite the band name's implication of over-indulgent, alcohol- squashing libidos, but I digress.

All age groups came together for this event but it was the
real young crowd putting everyone to shame with some seriously bitchin' dance moves.
Even the martial arts school across the street had to come out shake their asses because the vibe was so appealing! This was also a nice added treat to the evening - at least for me.
And, although I did not stay for Raising Arizona - one of the best films ever made, I left feeling more than fulfilled and certainly delightfully sugared from those god-damn good cupcakes!